Thank you for choosing the Poinciana Sharm Resort.
Rest assured that our entire team will do its utmost to turn your holiday into a relaxing and most enjoyable time with unforgettable memories.
The Poinciana Sharm Resort is conveniently located on Om El Seid Hill, with a spectacular view of the Red Sea and just a short stroll away from the brand new shopping arcade “Il Mercato” and the international dancing hot spot “Dolce Vita”.
Choose from a variety of spacious rooms, family suites and villas with private balconies or terraces and multiple views of the pools, gardens or the sea.
Our large, centrally located outdoor pool includes a children's pool. You can also relax on one of the private beaches and explore the Red Sea by snorkeling or diving.
In the following we like to inform you about a few points going hand in hand with local traditions and the environment as well as our house rules:
- It is not permitted to be “topless’’.
- During meals in our main restaurant, kindly dress appropriate (eg. no bathrobes). Dinners require a smart casual outfit with no sport cloth or shorts.
- Please use Safe boxes available in rooms or at reception.
- Henna tattoos will leave stains in your bed sheets and a charge is applied in case of damage.
- Due to hygiene reasons do not bring food into the resort premises and also do not remove food or beverages from the restaurants
- For environment conservation do not walk on the reef. By law it is forbidden to remove or damage any corals, shells or any other form of sea life. Do not feed the fish as it will negatively influence the biological balance of the reef.